Medical Marijuana Quick Facts
||How Quickly it Works
||How Long it Lasts
||Good for quick relief. (May not be best route for people with lung issues, like asthma or COPD). Typically dosed up to 8-10 times per day.
||Good for patients who need long term, all day/night effects. Typically dosed 2-3 times per day.
||Good for localized problem - single joint or skin condition of small area.
||Useful for patients with swallowing issues, nausea/vomiting, unconscious patients.
- Providing relaxation and reducing stress
- Relaxes muscles/spasms
- Reduces pain/inflammation
- Improves sleep
- Reduces anxiety
- Reduces nausea
- Reduces intraocular pressure
- Increase sense of well-being, focus, creativity
- Reducing depression, elevating mood
- Reducing pain
- Relieve headache/migraine/nausea
- Increased appetite
- Pain relief
- Anxiety relief
- Inflammation reduction
- Nausea reduction
- Nervous system degeneration prevention
- Muscle spasm suppression
- Reduces intestinal spasms
Hybrids are crosses between Indicas and Sativas. There are over 200 hybrids each with unique names such as Blue Dream, Chemdawg or 9 lb Hammer. Some hybrids have more of the Sativa effects and others more the Indica effects, while some are a balance of the two.