A Medical Marijuana Card in Florida
Four Basic Steps to Apply for a Medical Marijuana Card in Florida.
CLICK ON EACH STEP BELOW TO SEE DETAILED INFORMATION UNDERNEATH.
PROOF OF RESIDENCE
PROOF OF FLORIDA RESIDENCY IS VERIFIED BY THE STATE WITH A VALID FLORIDA DRIVER’S LICENSE OR STATE ID CARD.
Seasonal residents of Florida without a Florida drivers license must provide TWO of the following documents:
- A deed, mortgage, or residential lease agreement.
- A utility hookup or work order dated within the previous 60 days.
- A utility bill (electric, water or gas), not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a financial institution (check, savings or investment account), not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a federal, state or county government agency, not more than 2 months old.
* All proof of seasonal residency documentation must be addressed to the patient at the Florida address.
THE LIST OF ELIGIBLE HEALTH CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS TO MEDICAL MARIJUANA INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Chronic Back Pain
- Any type of Cancer
- Any type of Chronic Pain
- Crohn’s Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Painful Neuropathy
- Chronic Muscle Spasm
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Severe Nausea
SCHEDULE A CALL
If you don’t qualify, YOU DON’T PAY
CERTIFICATION FROM A PHYSICIAN
After you see the physician, a certification and orders will be entered in the Medical Marijuana Use Registry for you.
The certification period last for 210 days (7 months), a recertification appointment with the physician is required to continue treatment after the initial new patient appointment.